SAASA Corporation is a full-service, multi-discipline firm that provides comprehensive engineering and construction services. Our size is small but our experience and capabilities are great. We offer a variety of engineering services range from construction, procurement, general order supplies, fabrication etc.
The broad range of industries that we serve and the complexity of their projects have produced a core of experienced staff to meet our clients’ needs. This experience provides leadership, creating design solutions, and responsiveness toward meeting critical schedules within budget, in a manner that is consistent with the quality concepts that we practice.
To provide technical solutions to customers who value continuous improvement in the quality of their product and operations, and the establishment of long-term relationships, focused on business success.
Our daily behavior will be guided by the following values:
- Continuous Customer Focus
- Relentless Drive for Improvement
- Leadership by Fact
- Respect for People
- Safety, Health, and Environmental Responsibility
- Integrity and Consistent Ethical Behavior
- Positive Attitude Toward Work
SAASA provides full-service engineering and business consulting services to a variety of industries:
- Manufacturing, indenting, marketing and installation of elevators/escalators and allied equipment.
- Design, Fabrication and manufacturing/assembling any kind of geometrically definable steel structures.
- Import of new & used machinery from Japan, Korea and China (Textile machinery, overhead cranes construction machinery, fork lifters etc).
- Feasibility studies, conceptual design, detailed design, analysis and arrangement of financial packages, procurement, installation, start-up, and construction engineering.
- Providing qualified staff according to the client’s requirements.
- Project management, implementation and control.
- Field coordination.
- Arrangement of raw material and construction equipment.
- Import/Export of different commodities “included but not limited to”; Rice, wheat, chemicals, sugar, raw materials, wood etc.